Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Inspiration from other bloggers!



Hello to the world of blogging! I first stumbled across a blogsite when I was looking for crinoline lady cups and saucers on google several months ago and came across 'country cottage chic'. I had a look at Jayne's blogg and website and omline shop. I was so inspired and thought, here is a lady on the other side of the world who loves the same things as me - vintage china, sewing, country charm, charity shops.

The first two photos are from a recent visit to the beach. The tea cups are currently for sale on ebay. Look for tea4friends.

Well its taken me a while to sign up - and I will have to improve my photographic skills - but there's no time like the present to get started
.

2 comments:

  1. Well lovely to meet you. Welcome. I bet it is cold in your neck of the woods, freezing here. I am in N.S.W. I look forward to your posts. Thanks for visiting. How did you find me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually your holiday snaps look similar to mine. Where were yours taken?

    ReplyDelete